Gary Hirshberg tour
Buy Pure New Zealand proudly presents:
HOW TO BREAK INTO THE U.S. MARKET
AND SUCCESSFULLY GROW YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTS BUSINESS
Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 November 2017
The Pavilion, ANZ Centre, 23 Albert St, Auckland
Long-time U.S. Natural Products leader Gary Hirshberg brings his Entrepreneurship Institute to New Zealand.
This two-day boot camp is based on decades of experience in helping Natural Products entrepreneurs grow successful enterprises and learn the basics of how to break into the U.S. market.
WHY GARY’S BOOT CAMPS ARE SO SUCCESSFUL
The Institute has helped countless domestic and international brands enjoy significant commercial success.
Focused on growth and developing people
The Institute has the business acumen and knowledge to turn great ideas into profitable businesses, navigate the hurdles to market entry through retailers and wholesale distributors, and effectively find and engage brokers.
The presenters have visited NZ many times as speakers and advisors, and have been impressed with Kiwi entrepreneurs’ expertise, product quality and market readiness. They recognise that while the USA market has great opportunities, it can also be a costly, confusing and uphill battle to launch there.
Buy Pure NZ is here to guide and ensure the programme is grounded in the reality facing Kiwi entrepreneurs and brands.
Download the full programme and details here: HIRSHBERG programme
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Based on decades of experience, this workshop has been designed to meet the needs of the following types of ‘Business to Consumer’ and ‘Business to Business’ enterprises:
- Early stage ‘mum and dad’ pre-revenue start-ups looking to build a sustainable enterprise (whether or not they are seeking to export to the U.S.)
- Mature, established enterprises
- Re-entry companies who have ‘been there, done that’ but now want to ‘go deeper’
- Executives responsible for implementing change
- Business and brand owners and emerging entrepreneurs
- Socially responsible investors
- For-Profit and Not-For-Profit enterprises
- Those interested in a career change
Register now by contacting Brendan Hoare: email@example.com
027 288 8618 : 09 832 8986
MEET OUR PRESENTERS
With a lifelong commitment to learning and creating change, Gary founded this programme based on his experience of growing Stonyfield Farm from a seven-cow operation in 1983 to its current USD$400m annual sales level.
Gary serves on 10 corporate and non-profit boards, and is an author and active angel investor. He has received 12 honorary doctorates and numerous awards for corporate and environmental leadership including a US EPA 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award.
Bob is a recognised expert global consultant in bringing natural, organic and specialty products to market across most classes of trade.
Grounded in practice and with an MBA, his expertise covers the full range of business strategy and finance.
Bob has worked with scores of recognised brands, and prior to consulting was Vice President for Sales and Corporate development, and Marketing and Sales with Stonyfield Farm Yogurt.
With a decade’s experience in wholesale and retail of organic foods, Walter joined Whole Foods Market in 1991 and served as co-CEO and on the Board of Directors from 2010 to 2016.
In 2017, Walter transitioned his leadership focus to assist other entrepreneurs to evolve and expand while remaining on Whole Foods Market Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board for Whole Kids Foundation and Whole Cities Foundation.
HOW THE TEAM CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
- Domestic and international natural foods brands and suppliers in multiple categories now enjoy significant success as a result of Hirshberg’s teams’ counsel and guidance.
- They turn your ideas into profitable businesses and demonstrate how to navigate the countless hurdles to market entry through retailers, wholesale distributors or brokers.
- They feature inspirational success stories and practical workshops focused on sales (including e-commerce), marketing, finance and organisational challenges.
- Practical advice on creating sustainable cash flow financial models and strategic marketing plans that anticipate the real cost of market entry.
- Build and sustain compelling consumer and trade propositions on affordable budgets.
- Uses participants’ real-life case studies.
- You are invited to submit advance requests for a limited number of 1:1 meetings where you get feedback on your propositions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
Contact Brendan Hoare: firstname.lastname@example.org
027 288 8618 : 09 832 8986
Buy Pure New Zealand is registered as a Service Provider with the Regional Business Partner Network supportedby New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) and Callaghan Innovation.This can be used to cover up to 50% of the full cost of this programme.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS